Quick Update: Technical Issues with the Blogger Reading List

Hi everyone,

You might have noticed that my recent posts aren't appearing on your Blogger Reading List or sidebar blog rolls.

There is currently a widespread, platform-wide technical bug on Blogger that has been freezing post feeds for the past few weeks. Google’s engineering team is aware of the issue and is working on a fix, but in the meantime, my new updates aren't pushing through to your dashboards automatically.

Comments

  1. This "feature" has been going on for much longer than a few weeks. I first reported on it back in May. See https://palousewargamingjournal.blogspot.com/2026/05/testing.html.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for highlighting that, Jonathan. Blimey, May?! That makes it even more infuriating that Google hasn't permanently sorted it. Mine stopped working a while back as well, but after things seemed to settle, I had assumed the issue was fixed—until I realised my feed had frozen all over again! It’s a real pain for our blogging community when we rely so heavily on those reading lists for updates. Thanks for sharing the link; at least we know it's a shared struggle across the hobby!

      Delete

Post a Comment