Personal Update: Ticker Upgraded and Ready for the Tabletop!

Personal Update: Ticker Upgraded and Ready for the Tabletop!

Personal Update: Pacemaker Fitted and Campaign Ready!

I thought I would step away from the tabletop briefly to share a personal health update with readers. Over the past few months, I had been dealing with a few unexplained dizzy turns and blackouts, which naturally meant undergoing a series of medical tests to get to the bottom of things.

carotid sinus syncope

Everything went smoothly, and I am already back home resting and recovering. Having dealt with the overzealous pressure sensors of carotid sinus syncope once and for all, the new hardware is quietly humming away under the bonnet to keep everything ticking along at a steady, reliable rhythm. No more unscheduled blackouts or interruptions to campaign planning!

I would like to send a huge thank you to the medical team for their excellent care. While I am taking things easy for a few days to let everything settle, the workbench is already calling my name, and I fully expect to be back reviewing rules and pushing 6mm battalions across the table very soon. The campaign season continues!


What do you think?

Have you ever had to bounce back from medical maintenance, or did recovery give you unexpected painting time? Please leave your thoughts in the comments below.


Related project hubs for this period:
Solo Wargaming Hub  |  The Strategic Campaigns Hub


← Return to Muskets & Magnification

Comments